Tuesday, August 29, 2006

yourself is your worst "contrabida!"

This trimester could be the worst trimester for me so far...
yes... so far in Far Eastern University FERN College...
i don't know why...
maybe because im experiencing the difficulty of working and studying at the same time...
or maybe i'm just making my life more complicated... (laughs!)
actually...
i don't have to work while studying...
my father is even asking me to resign because he wants me to focus on my studies...
but of course...
I AM MHEI!
if i want it... i should get it... (laughs!)
see... so i am my own "contrabida"...
and im complaining but i can't do anything about it...
what am i gonna do???
Kill myself...
yeah...
i think i'm already doing that... (laughs!)
i don't know...
sometimes i just can't understand myself...
anyway...
-eof-
(can't think...im so hungry!!!!)

No comments: