Thursday, January 26, 2012

It's been a while...

It's been a while and I haven't posted a blog article since when? November? Well, I guess I should spank myself for being such a reluctant blogger. This just proves that I am a moody person... I don't write when I'm not in the mood. When I started this blog, I just  wanted it to be a way to express how I feel. (And that can be proven with my blogs way back 2006). But then as I grew older, I think I became more mature and told myself that freedom of expression also comes with responsibility. And because of that, whenever I feel like putting all my thoughts into blogs, I have to think twice or maybe a hundred times and then I should decide if what I am about to post are worthy posting. I somehow believe that what you post reflects your personality. And we can always choose to improve our personality. I don't want my blogs to be just a mere reflection of negative vibes and whatever hatred I just suddenly feel towards people, hence, I want it to be worthy reading. But this does not excuse me for not posting that often. ☺ So I guess for 2012, I will put more effort in making my blog a true blog. ☺

Löve  Peace  Happiness 

No comments: