Sunday, August 24, 2014

Back to blogging...

It's been a while (more than a year) since I last posted here. I even forgot what email address I used for this blog. I've been busy with a lot of things (which I will be sharing here since I would try my best to find time to write something at least once a week). Anyway, I just bumped into some inspiration to get back to blogging again and to work double(hopefully I can) in order for me to achieve my goals. The list of things that I want to accomplish for 2014 and 2015 is overflowing and I'm not sure if I can make it.

Please help me pray for God's continuous blessings of perseverance, faith, strength, knowledge and everything that I need to push through with my goals.

On my next post, I'll be sharing my experiences with UPOU and my journey in earning my master's degree. (I've shared here the essay I wrote as part of the requirements way back when I was still applying for an admission at UPOU.)

Peace.Love.Happiness.

No comments: